My farvourite sport cricket



  Sports have much importance in our life.Sports keeps up healthy and fit my favorite sport is cricket . I play cricket in the park near my house  with my friends.

    Cricket is between two teams.Each team contain 11players. There are batsman ,bowlers,wicket keepers and fielters in each team. There are many rules and regulations in Cricket . In this game.there are two parts first is batting and the second is bowling or fielding . The leam which wins the tosd get a chance to decide whe ther they want to batting  or bowling .The fielding team do the bowling to the batsman .

I also like to watch a criket match on T .v. virat kohli,Dasun Shanka   are my favourite  cricketers.

In this game  the best perferming player is declared man of the match Also. I am in our university s cricket  team. So I like cricket very much





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most memorable trip in my life

My favourite techer